Kara Czarkowski, DDS
Dr. Kara was born and raised in Indiana. She grew up in Carmel and attended Carmel High School. Dr. Kara knew she wanted to be a dentist from childhood, her mom bought her the dentist Barbie set, which Dr. Kara still has today.
Dr. Kara attended Indiana University-Bloomington and earned her Bachelor of Science degree in 2008. She continued her education at Indiana University School of Dentistry in Indianapolis, earning her Doctor of Dental Surgery degree in 2012. Dr. Czarkowski further advanced her education with two additional years of pediatric dental specialty training at Lutheran Medical Center in Brooklyn, NY, earning a certificate in Pediatric Dentistry in 2014. Dr. Kara was awarded the Silvia Perez Outstanding Resident Award during her residency. Dr. Kara is also an adjunct faculty member at Indiana University School of Dentistry. Dr. Kara is a board certified pediatric dentist and is a Diplomat of the American Board of Pediatric Dentistry.
Dr. Kara is married to her husband, Scott, also a dentist, and they reside in Indianapolis. They have one son, Luke, who is 16 months old.
- American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry
- Indiana Dental Association
- Indiana Society of Pediatric Dentistry
- American Dental Association
- Indianapolis District Dental Society
- American Board of Pediatric Dentistry
- Co-chair New Dentist Committee
- IDA Council on Dental Public Health Meeting
- Diplomate of the American Board of Pediatric Dentistry (Board Certified Pediatric Dentist)
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) Certifications, American Heart Association
- CPR/AED Certification, American Heart Association
- St. Vincent Carmel Hospital
- St. Vincent 86th Street
- Carmel Ambulatory Surgery Center